Friday, February 24, 2012

around the house


around the house 001

Now that I finally have some of my favourite things on display on my walls and shelves, I thought I would share a few of them with you here. 



around the house 002






around the house 003

It was the realization the other day that of the few books I was forced to stack sideways (it's like an Easter egg hunt finding all the spots books are hiding in the house), Sideways was one of them, that prompted me to take a couple photos around the house.




around the house 004





around the house 005

It also proved tricky finding spots for all of the plants. Too many plants, not enough windows.








around the house 006

2 comments:

Matryoshka said...

Mary, who did the pieces in the first and last photo? I love them!

Mary Hudson said...

Leah Duncan! I love them too! I had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted the most. http://www.leahduncan.com/