Tuesday, November 01, 2011

ubc botanical garden


ubc botanical garden 001


Taking in some autumn colours at UBC Botanical Garden this past Saturday.


ubc botanical garden 002

ubc botanical garden 003










ubc botanical garden 004


ubc botanical garden 005
















ubc botanical garden 006


ubc botanical garden 007













ubc botanical garden 008




















ubc botanical garden 009




ubc botanical garden 010








ubc botanical garden 011






ubc botanical garden 012






ubc botanical garden 013


















ubc botanical garden 014



ubc botanical garden 015
















ubc botanical garden 016





ubc botanical garden 017





ubc botanical garden 018


















ubc botanical garden 019

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh!!!! I have a free pass to here that expires in Dec.! You have inspired me to use it NOw!

Mary Hudson said...

Go Chrissy, go! I must say it's no Van Dusen, but we had a really nice time. Just make sure you finish before the sun goes down, it sure does get chilly these days. (oh and I had a free pass too! haha)

Sarah said...

Hello!
I came across your photos while searching Flickr for 'botanical illustrations' and now here I am at your blog. Your photographs are really beautiful and truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing so many pieces of your home and Vancouver (I was in Vancouver last winter and I loved it).
Keep up the lovely work!
All the best,
Sarah