Tuesday, October 04, 2011

hudson elliott tumblr


eucalyptus bouquet

You may of noticed around these parts that I mostly only share original content (i.e. photos and words entirely created by me, Mary) on this blog. I love having a place to share my photos of food and plants and all things in my life, but I also come across so many amazing images and inspiration from other people that I have decided to start a Tumblr as a venue to share these things and also other random tidbits from my life. I'm calling it a companion to the Hudson Elliott blog. Please check out my new tumblr Hudson Elliott and let me know what you think! (And if you happen to be a tumblr-er yourself, let me know, I'd love to see what creative things you are all up to!)

2 comments:

Pinecone Camp said...

Haven't become at tumblr yet...one day. ;) This is a very pretty pic!

Mary Hudson said...

Thanks! Tumblr is pretty fun so far. It's nice getting to showcase so many things that inspire me everyday.