Monday, May 30, 2011

sandwich break: chicken and brie


chicken brie chutney sandwich 001


It's Monday. I'm sorry if you are reading this at work, while eating your cold, dry, bagged lunch. Next time might I suggest preparing this ahead? Toast you bread at home and make sure to pack the veggies separate, then assemble for lunch. Bonus if you can heat it up a little.







chicken brie chutney sandwich 002
{Multigrain sourdough, roast chicken, brie, cilantro, fig chutney, cucumber, tomato, baby greens}




If you aren't in love with sandwiches, perhaps you simply aren't doing it right? Just saying.


chicken brie chutney sandwich 003

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I'm basically going to make this exact sammie for lunch.

Mary Hudson said...

Yum! I wish I always had roast chicken around...