Friday, May 27, 2011

lily of the valley and a poached egg dinner (and asparagus)


lily of the valley flower canning jar 001


lily of the valley flower canning jar 002

These here are a sneak peak of some lily of the valley I plucked from a secret spot yesterday, I plan on sharing 726 more photos of them with you soon.





poached egg asparagus cashews sesame 001

This was take number two for my poached egg and asparagus dinner. I made the same thing two nights ago and the eggs turned out fine, the problem was I tried to go a little too fancy making a tahini dressing for the asparagus and it didn't work out at all. This time around I stuck to some toasted sesame oil, sesame seeds, and cashews (and garlic and ginger) and it was delicious.






poached egg asparagus cashews sesame 002

Oh hi, have we met? I like my eggs runny.

poached egg asparagus cashews sesame 003












lily of the valley flower canning jar 003





lily of the valley flower canning jar 004

2 comments:

Lotte Janssens said...

lovely lilies

Mary Hudson said...

Aren't they just stunning?