Monday, April 11, 2011

queen elizabeth park in yellow spring hues


queen elizabeth park yellow 001


The sun showed its face this past Friday; the patios were packed, the flowers were out and I was ready for a little fresh air. I took myself for an afternoon to enjoy the beauty of Vancouver's Queen Elizabeth Park. Queen E is definitely one of Vancouver's best spots for a quiet little pocket of nature, I wish I had the time to go there every week — I'll just aim for every season to start. I ended up taking so many photos that I had to divide them by colour, so today: the yellows. (next: the pinks!)










queen elizabeth park yellow 002







queen elizabeth park yellow 003

queen elizabeth park yellow 004












queen elizabeth park yellow 005

queen elizabeth park yellow 006











queen elizabeth park yellow 007







queen elizabeth park yellow 008







queen elizabeth park yellow 009









queen elizabeth park yellow 010

queen elizabeth park yellow 011











queen elizabeth park yellow 012





queen elizabeth park yellow 013

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

So very beautiful!

Mary Hudson said...

Van Dusen next! -Whenever we both are free again!

coco said...

very nice! and peaceful place.