Thursday, March 31, 2011

ursa minor studio pouch and adventure collections


ursa minor pouch make-up bag 001


I was so excited yesterday to receive a small round package in my mailbox. My little leather pouch from URSA MINOR studio had arrived! I started fantasizing about all the things I could use it for...



ursa minor pouch make-up bag 002






ursa minor pouch make-up bag 003


Inspired by photos of collections and especially some great photos from a blog called whole larder love (collection one, river collection, and knife collection) I found this bag to be the perfect size for:




taking a little afternoon trip into the woods:

ursa minor pouch make-up bag 004




collecting and documenting plant samples:

ursa minor pouch make-up bag 005





running away:

ursa minor pouch make-up bag 006





a night on the town:

ursa minor pouch make-up bag 007





bringing lunch to work:

ursa minor pouch make-up bag 008



Or I guess you could use it as a make-up bag too... although it seems too pretty for something so 'everyday'. It made me want to get myself some fancy new make-up to put inside it.

ursa minor pouch make-up bag 009

ursa minor pouch make-up bag 010








ursa minor pouch make-up bag 011

Really this is a beautifully designed bag of the highest quality (and I am only moderately biased as the designer is my sister). I think it would hold up to any adventure you decide to take it on. Find it and other designs at the URSA MINOR etsy shop.

Update: Very special news if you are now wishing for an URSA MINOR pouch, or tunic, or scarf, etc. you can use a special discount code just for being readers of this blog. Just type in anemonefriends at the etsy checkout and it's good for 15% off any purchase for the month of April! Holy smokes. Thanks to Ursa Minor for such a great gift!

ursa minor pouch make-up bag 012

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

yay! glad it arrived.

xo

www.thegildedlilly.blogspot.com said...

puke. you are so cute it's gross

Sister Shirley said...

Beautiful bag, and I love the arrangements!

Mary Hudson said...

Thank you - I amuse myself very easily.