Thursday, March 10, 2011

lavender hyacinth


lavender hyacinth 001


Hyacinth sorta makes the world go round, doesn't it? Yesterday I received such a warming show of support from friends and readers, so thank you for that. I love writing this blog so I am glad you enjoy reading it. For now I have decided to cut back a little to 'summertime' hours. I'll be posting a few days a week (as I have been lately) rather than every weekday. Partially I would like to have more free time, but also because I sometimes feel like I am losing sight and memory of my posts. I have posted over 450 times on this blog alone (not to mention my work on Persuasion) and I feel like all these little snippets of my life are floating around in some world wide web ocean and some thoughts keep sinking further and further away. I have always been so proud of every post I make and in order for that to continue to happen I need to cut back a little and really focus on each and every word and picture.







lavender hyacinth 002

lavender hyacinth 003















lavender hyacinth 004


lavender hyacinth 005














lavender hyacinth 006

2 comments:

lotte janssens said...

You have a nice blog, and I always love to come back. This pictures are so great, I can almost smell the hyacinth !

Mary Hudson said...

Oh thank you Lotte -- I feel the same about yours.