Monday, March 28, 2011

europe in 1919: raymond biesinger


raymond biesinger europe risk map 001


I received a very special package in the mail last week: it was a belated birthday present from my brother-in-law, Raymond Biesinger. I had been coveting this map of Europe that Raymond designed, which hangs in his and my sister's house, for quite some time and I made a point of mentioning that last time I saw him. Well lucky for me he was planning on having the poster (or risk board if you are so inclined) re-printed and he sent one to me as a gift. I can't wait to get it framed and hanging on the wall.


raymond biesinger europe risk map 002





raymond biesinger europe risk map 003



raymond biesinger europe risk map 004

2 comments:

wholelarderlove.com said...

Yes yes yes!

These look great! I hope I can buy one!

Mary Hudson said...

It really is a beautiful piece. I hope you can buy one too!