Wednesday, February 16, 2011

martha march gardening issue


martha stewart gardening 001


I love when the Martha Stewart gardening issues come out. I've already been thinking hard about what I would like to do on my balcony this year and I love getting even more inspiration. It is perfect timing too because Joseph has agreed to help me on Friday get the balcony cleaned up and ready for spring. I might even plant some cold weather seeds -- winter crops really, but I figure why not?

{all photos on this post are of Martha Stewart magazine -- my scanner wasn't cooperating}


martha stewart gardening 002








martha stewart gardening 003
Isn't this the cutest place setting? Someday I will steal this idea -- in one way or another. A terrarium under your water glass?! amazing.



martha stewart gardening 004
Also Chocolate-mint pudding cup planters. Funny. They remind me of a 'dirt' cake that I'm sure you have had at least once at a random child's birthday party -- I know my mom made one.









martha stewart gardening 005
A table covered in bromeliads -- why not?











martha stewart gardening 006

martha stewart gardening 007

I can't wait for the rain to lessen -- it's February in Vancouver -- it's time to start planting!!!

3 comments:

Rosalind said...

ugh.....i need to buy that. holy bromeliads!

HELENA BESLIC said...

the bromeliad centerpieces took my breath away! Actually i love it all but the colors and texture on that specific piece. Lovely!!!

Mary Hudson said...

Yes, yes, the bromeliads rule, but all in all this issue wasn't as good as last year. Plus don't you guys just want chocolate dirt pudding?!