Wednesday, January 12, 2011

sedum burrito plantings from kermodi


sedum burrito arrangements 001

These Sedum burrito eggs (or Sedum morganianum, or Burro's Tail) were one of my favorite arrangements I made while at Kermodi. My first few attempts over a year ago were a serious test of patience as the Sedum burrito likes to fall apart from the slightest touch. But once I was able to get the hang of it these little cuties rewarded me with their clean and simple perfection. The little eggs (below) are about 3 1/2 inches long, the big ones about 6 inches. I wish I had made one for myself -- I might just have to go do that on my own --err-- when I have a day off.




sedum burrito arrangements 002

sedum burrito arrangements 003

4 comments:

Matryoshka said...

i loves those little guys!

Jaderbomb said...

These plants are so cool!! And did you know that wax flowers are good to have because they keep your air clean!!!

Fleurish said...

I love these!!! beautiful creations.

Seidel Thomas said...

very cute arrangements. love them all! but where do you get these nice clean white cachepots?