Wednesday, January 05, 2011

for the senses


kusmi tea gifts 001

A very lovely, little (literally) gift I received from the bf this year was this book-sized black epicurean cutting board. Unexpected and oh so cute.

Turns out it's the perfect size to serve tea for one, which comes in handy since my sister gave me two matching tea cups for the pot I had bought earlier this year while visiting her in Montreal.



kusmi tea gifts 002

kusmi tea gifts 003




And in my teapot? An endless supply of delicious Kusmi teas. Both my sister (who lives near to Montreal's official Kusmi shop) and a very close friend (who also sells Kusmi teas in her floral shop in Edmonton) gifted me with colourful little delicious tins of quality teas. I love how many Russian tea blends there are and how there is always a flavour that seems just right for any moment.

Such generous friends and family -- what's better than food-related gifts?

kusmi tea gifts 004

kusmi tea gifts 005

No comments: