Wednesday, December 08, 2010

top five food posts of 2010


Finally here are my top five food posts of 2010! I knew exactly which dish was going to make number one, but everything else was a little tricky to place. These are all dishes I had made for the first time and in each case they far surpassed expectations -- they are all incredibly tasty and if I can make them you can too! Here's to a new year of fantastic food!

red lentil soup 001


red lentil soup 002
number five...  ...  ...moroccan red lentil and eggplant soup


pistachio meringues 001


pistachio meringues 004
number four...  ...  ...pistachio and rose water meringues


fresh pasta 005


fresh pasta 007
number three...  ...  ...fresh tagliatelle and pesto

chocolate cake 002


chocolate cake 004
number two...  ...  ...chocolate and hazelnut meringue cake

tortilla soup 002


tortilla soup 004
and finally number one...  ...  ...spicy chicken and tortilla soup!! This soup was so good. I hope to make it again this week -- now to find the time... maybe if I skip the chicken this time.

2 comments:

Fleurish said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
why do you cook so well??? hmm?? I want to have the tortilla soup recipe!! I DO!!! PLEASE!

Mary Hudson said...

Thanks! I know I have been meaning to post it for others as well.... I will do it in the upcoming week.

xx