Tuesday, November 23, 2010

stew

moroccan stew 001

Since it is so cold on the prairies and not exactly warm here on the coast either, I figured I better post a heart and body warming meal I had made last month. I know it probably doesn't look that appetizing to many of you, but if you enjoy north African or middle eastern flavours, than you would probably enjoy this too. I'm calling it a Moroccan stew.... or curry.... I don't really know what to call it. I basically made my soup recipe, but reduced the recipe's liquids and added red kidney beans and some copped Swiss chard that I needed to use up.



moroccan stew 002

Serve with whole wheat couscous, lots of fresh cilantro, slices of cucumber and chutney

1 comment:

Fleurish said...

ooo it does look delicious!!! how could one resist that meal??? hmmm...