Thursday, September 09, 2010

Balsam Forest

paines 001
paines 002

I purchased a box of Paine's Balsam Fir incense yesterday with the intention of using it a little closer to Christmas for a project. I tried one out last night and I am in love. It made my living room suddenly turn into the forest. Next thing I knew I was up in the mountains all by myself and it was beautiful. (I got it from my new favorite store, Old Faithful Shop, in Gastown.) I hope I will still have some left by Christmas...

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

hey, i know the owner of old faithful.

Mary said...

That's fantastic, I picked up on the connections between people we know, but I didn't know you knew him. He seems very nice. You would really like his shop too.

elizabeth said...

I want some of that incense too, I wonder where one gets such a thing (or every/anything for that matter) in Montreal?

Wanna go window shopping when you come visit?