Friday, August 07, 2009

when cooking for one:


brie is a food group, and it need not look pretty. joseph left for alberta today for a 10 day tour opening for bedouin soundclash with his friend ben stevenson. i think this means that pretty soon he will be a rock star and therefore pretty soon i will be a kept woman and we will both be happy -- on a farm, with a dog.
in his absense i'm watching power ballad videos on youtube and telling myself it was time for bed an hour ago. too bad my sister isn't living in the same town as me when both our signifigant others are on tour. (yes we only date/marry musicians, as is our prerogative)
okay, goodnight.

1 comment:

Justin! said...

How odd that I was hanging out with Raymond a day before you posted this. My blog now has pictures if you want to check 'em out.
I miss you a lot, too Mary. Whenever Raymond's in town you inevitably come up because that's sorta how I met him. We talked about the famous punch in the stomach. You're hilarious.
When are you two going to visit Montreal? I *MIGHT* be going to Vancouver for a film shoot if it all works out. I'll let you know.